- Johns Manville Announces Its Support for the Insulation Institute
November 25, 2013
Johns Manville (JM), a leading building products manufacturer, announced its support of the Insulation Institute(TM), a new initiative from the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) aimed at educating the building construction community on the benefits of fiberglass and mineral wool insulation.
- Canadian Manufacturers Recycle More than 2 Billion Pounds of Glass in 2012
September 5, 2013
The North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) has released the results of a survey of its members’ use of pre- and post-consumer recycled materials in insulation products in 2012. The survey includes data from both U.S. and Canadian manufacturing facilities.
- Spray Foam Insulation’s Main Problem and the Cure
August 28, 2013
With the launch of a new website called Insulation Institute the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA), not only aims to educate the industry on the key benefits of fiberglass and mineral wool insulation, but it also appears to be taking aim at spray foam insulation.
- Insulation Institute Created by Trade Association as Comprehensive Resource
August 27, 2013
Website will provide current information about fiberglass and mineral wool insulation products.
- Insulation Institute is Launched to Educate about Fiberglass and Mineral Wool Insulation
August 27, 2013
Builders, code officials, insulation contractors, architects and building scientists now have a new resource to rely on for insulation knowledge. The Insulation Institute is a central gathering place for all building products professionals and users.